WORLD CLEAN UP DAY IN NICE ON SEPTEMBER 15TH
BE PART OF THE BIGGEST CIVIC ACTION IN HUMAN HISTORY!
Millions of volunteers in a 150-country network will unite to clean the world in a single day. Since 2008, nearly 20 million people from around the globe have joined the Let’s Do It! World movement. Our movement connects and empowers citizens, companies and governments to clean up their countries of mismanaged waste, such as litter and illegal waste dump sites.
World Cleanup Day is a family event, which also aims to educate young people about waste. Come with your family, with your children, sidewalk scooters are welcome!
What do we provide?
We provide the program and our volunteers who will guide you. The Metropole Nice Cote d’Azur will provide bags and bins.
What do you need to bring?
- Make sure you have a bottle of water, something to eat.
- Your sense of humour.
- A pair of gloves.
- Your safety vest, the ones you find in your car.
When and where to go?
Download our poster and materials here with all the information *
Do not forget to register here, it is mandatory!
Share this event on Facebook here.
See the official press release.
Credits graphics design:
- Design – https://www.facebook.com/DucazVisuals/
- WCD logo – https://www.worldcleanupday.org/media/
- Heart icon – https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=heart&i=1920533
- Palm tree icon – https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=tree&i=1922596
- Bird icon – https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=bird&i=332929
- Communities icon – https://thenounproject.com/search/?q=community&i=986471