everyday.earth organizes a unique retreat in October 2019.
Our retreat will take place in the amazing Orion tree houses. Located in a quiet and natural setting in the valley of Saint-Paul de Vence, Orion offers one of the most unique bed-and-breakfast experiences on the Côte d’Azur.
Why do we do this?
To remain impactful in the face of constant change, everyday.earth must become more agile. We intend to improve communication and creativity amongst our teams and develop their ability to spontaneously adapt and thrive in our rapidly evolving environments.
“For things to change, you need to change” – Jim Rohn.
We have asked greytogreen Master facilitator Diane Van den Berge to host and develop a special program for us all to co-create successful outcomes for yourself and our everyday.earth teams by widening our choices.
Who is it for?
- Change makers to consider alternative perspectives.
- Team leaders to foster authentic team dialogue, improve listening skills, and identify priorities.
- To remove communication obstacles and work more effectively as one team.
- To boost the engagement, creativity, and productivity of everyday.earth.
Is it in English or French?
We are an international community in France, so this weekend will be in French and English. We will make sure language is no barrier at all to participate.
We are absolutely thrilled to participate and learn from the best. You can find all the information you need here:
- everyday.earth retreat announcement PDF
- graytogreen choices and results program PDF
The staff of Orion Treehouses is ready to reserve your accommodation. Send your request using the form below.